The digital sector is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK and worldwide. The Creative and Digital Industries’ within the creative sector of the UK economy have the potential for creating job opportunities and wealth through the regeneration of economies. Figures published by the Government in January 2016 revealed that Creative Industries in the UK are now worth £84.1 billion per year to the economy.
At Colchester Institute and University Centre Colchester we offer a wide variety of courses which cater for those with a passion for the creative industries. Whether you’re looking to improve existing skills, learn something completely new or start your career path, we can make it happen. Our courses are led by tutors with a comprehensive knowledge of their specific fields who can help you discover and nurture your creative talents.
- Film and Television Production Level 2
- Film and Television Production Level 3
- Interactive Media and Games Level 2
- Interactive Media and Games Level 3
- VFX (Visual effects) Production Level 3
- BA (Hons) in 3D Design and Craft
- BA (Hons) in Art and Design with Foundation Year
- BA (Hons) in Art and Design with Foundation Year (Part-time)
- BA (Hons) in Fashion and Textiles
- BA (Hons) in Fine Art
- BA (Hons) in Graphic Design
- BA (Hons) in Photography
- Foundation Degree in Photography
- Single Module: Fine Art Photo-Media Practices
- Single Module: Fine Art: Sculptural Processes
- Single Module: Introduction to Digital Imaging and Manipulation
- Single Module: Introduction to Textile Applications
No courses found matching your criteria.