- Roasted tomato soup with cheese toastie and pesto
- Pan-roasted pigeon with butternut squash and pickled blackberries
- Duck hash with fried egg chicory and orange dressing
- Smoked haddock Scotch egg with “kedgeree”
- Roasted pork belly and bean cassoulet, sweetcorn, runner beans and BBQ sauce
- Mushroom and tarragon pithivier, spinach, confit shallot and carrot puree
- Grilled mackerel with aubergine cous cous, tomato and a smoked mackerel “MLT”
- Poached and roasted quineafowl with crispy leg, lentil cabbage and bacon, apple and pan-juices
Side dishes (£1.50 each)
- Hand-cut triple cooked chips
- Roasted cauliflower cheese
- Buttered garlic swiss chard
- Glazed milk chocolate slice with Turkish delight ice cream
- Clementine cake with orange and star anise sorbet
- Baked peanut brittle cheesecake with salted caramel sauce
- Roasted red pepper and tomato soup with pesto beignets
- Pan fried chicken livers and oyster mushrooms served on toasted brioche
- Creamy hot smoked salmon with fresh pasta and basil
- Glazed duck supreme with stir-fried oriental vegetables
- Roasted mediterranean vegetable raviolli with a herb nage sauce
- Sauté chicken with chasseur sauce
- Pan fried mullet with a fennel and saffron broth served with crispy herbs
- Salmon fillet rolled in spinach with a white wine cream sauce
- Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce
- Eves pudding with sauce Anglaise
- Blackcurrant delice
- Pear flan Bourdalou
Please ask your server for our selection of teas and coffees
4th to 20th December 2019
Wednesday, Thursday & Friday Lunch
£22.50 per person,
Arrival drink, 3 courses,
tea/coffee with mince pies
£27.50 per person,
including arrival drink, amuse,
3 courses and tea/coffee.
For all Christmas reservations, we require full pre-payment to be made, 4 weeks in advance of the reservation date.
In the event of a full/partial cancellation, this pre-payment is non-refundable.
Vegetarian and gluten friendly alternatives are included in our menus. With prior notice, we will endeavour to produce dishes for other dietary requests.
While nuts and other nut derivatives are not used in every recipe, all food is prepared in an environment where cross contamination may occur. Before ordering, please speak to a member of staff if you have a food allergy or intolerance.
All food served may contain trace elements of nuts, we are unable to provide a guarantee that any dish or product is 100% nut free, we will however label products that contain nuts in line with the recipe specification.