Our Management and Leadership Courses are delivered by tutors with strong backgrounds in a range of business sectors and their professional expertise is valued by our students.
There are excellent facilities including well-equipped classrooms with interactive technology, well stocked libraries and a resource centre.
Higher Education Degree Level Management and Leadership Courses cover areas including Hospitality and Sport Management. The new BA (Hons) Business Innovation and Applied Management Degree offers a personal, flexible and friendly route to the business destination of your choice. The part-time Business Management Degree course offers a flexible approach to learning. Study on the full-time programme and your lectures will normally run over two days, giving you the option of employment in the remaining week-days.
Our Higher Education Centre at University Centre Colchester (UCC) provides a great range of specialist facilities to meet the needs of undergraduate and postgraduate students studying a business or management degree , including well-equipped teaching spaces and private study areas.
CMI Management and Leadership Courses
We also offer part-time, evening and modular NVQs, and Team Leading, Management and Leadership Courses, Awards and Diplomas.
What are the benefits of a CMI qualification?
Investing in a professional qualification with Chartered Management Institute takes time and dedication but the results are worth the effort:
- You’ll perform better– Sharpen your existing skills and learn a range of new ones
- You’ll be more sought-after– A qualification speaks volumes to existing and prospective employers
- You will be more valuable– Research shows that a qualification will earn you more worth and money over your career
We offer high quality courses and training programmes designed to help you with your personal and career development. Our range of training options allows you to follow your own path of continuous professional development (CPD). Ranging from undergraduate courses, studied part-time to fit around your work commitments, to half day workshops, were sure you will find the training you need. Short courses and workshops are scheduled regularly throughout the year whilst our flexible, online training can begin at any time.
Whats in it for me? Benefits to you:
- Enhancing your personal development will help you to take the next step in your career
- Building your own development programme will enable you to study in a way suitable to you
- Up-to-date training will keep you up to speed with the digital age
Continuing to be efficient and productive in the workplace is essential across any industry sector in order to produce and maintain an effective workforce.
Alongside our commercial arm CI Business Solutions, we provide an extensive range of continuous professional development (CPD) courses to support your business. These range from apprenticeships to flexible online training, whilst bite size and short courses are available to suit organisation needs. Part-time day release and evening further education courses are available for those already working in their chosen industry.
Colchester Institute has recently obtained University Centre Colchester (UCC) status for its Higher Education building/provision. Our Degree level Management and Leadership courses are developed with employers and can be studied part-time, fitting around employees work commitments.
Whats in it for me? Benefits to your business:
- Improving employee skills through training and development adds value to businesses by supporting development and growth
- Enhancing the professional development of your workforce increases employee motivation and career development
- Supporting the personal development and professional training needs of your workforce boosts employee well-being and staff retention
For more information, to talk to one of our Business advisors, or to book a course, please contact us on (01206 712 727)