ILM Leadership and Management Diploma
Join Colchester Institute on a learning journey to become a more effective and dynamic leader and manager through our suite of management training, accredited by the ILM.
Our flexible Level 3 and 5 Leadership and Management Diplomas can be delivered in a style to suit the needs of the individual and employer.
Bespoke Leadership and Management Training
At Colchester Institute we have designed a bespoke range of training. Accredited by the ILM at Level 3 and/or 5 these courses are suitable for individuals and employers seeking to develop their skill sets within particular areas for personal and professional development.
Through bespoke individualised training packages to suit the needs of the employer or individual, we support people on their leadership and management journeys.
Who is this training for?
The Level 3 and 5 Award and Certificate in Leadership and Management are ideal for individuals who have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing their skills and abilities. They particularly support practising team leaders and managers seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who need to lead people though organisational change and disruption caused by internal and external factors.
Benefits for individuals
- Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in their own role
- Build their leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
- Develop their leadership and management skills using their own knowledge, values and motivations.
Benefits for employers
- Develop effective and confident first-line managers
- Improve team relationships and communication
- Proven skills – to gain this qualification, managers will need to demonstrate that they can transfer their new skills to your organisation
- Equip managers with the tools to develop their own skills and abilities