The aim of customer service is to deliver high-quality products and services to the customers of your organisation. Providing a high-quality service to customers is paramount when it comes to business success. This includes workplace delivery, digital delivery, and going out into the customer’s own locality before, during and after a purchase. These may be one-off or routine contacts and include dealing with orders, payments, offering advice, guidance and support, meet-and-greet, sales, fixing problems, after care, service recovery or gaining insight through measuring customer satisfaction. You may be the first point of contact and work in any sector or organisation type.
Customer Service Apprenticeships
Aimed at those who are involved in customer service as their primary work activity and have the ability to carry out a range of routine tasks in their role, anyone aged 16 years and older can study an apprenticeship – there are no upper age limits for apprenticeships. With our apprenticeships you may be required to attend college at our Colchester or Braintree campuses or in some cases we will visit you in the workplace for your training assessment.
- Introduction to Customer Service Skills
- Level 2 Certificate in Information, Advice and Guidance
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Team Leading
- Level 2 Certificate in the Principles of Warehousing
- Level 2 Certificate in Understanding Retail Operations
- Level 3 Certificate in Principles of Customer Service