Computing, IT & Web Design Courses
Our courses are delivered by tutors with strong backgrounds in the computing and IT sectors and their professional expertise is valued by our students.
The College has an extensive computer network equipped with current software and specialist applications. Further Education qualifications include nationally recognised BTEC and City & Guilds diplomas. Extended Diploma students have the opportunity to apply to the IT Career Academy which provides exceptional benefits to enhance future employment opportunities.
Our Higher Education programmes provide a broad base of computing knowledge and allow students to specialise in areas such as networking, security, web development and programming. Our Higher Education Centre provides a great range of specialist facilities for students including well-equipped teaching spaces and private study areas.
Apprenticeships at a range of levels are available in this area, allowing students to earn while they learn, as well as gaining first-hand experience in an IT environment.
If this is not what you are looking for, a variety of short courses are also offered in areas such as web design, basic computer skills, networking, and programming in C.
- BSc (Hons) IT Systems and Applications
- Certificate of Higher Education in IT Systems and Applications
- Foundation Degree in IT Systems and Applications
- Single Module: Introduction to Networking
- Single Module: Web Development
School of Information Technology Single Modules Starting February 2017
|IT Systems and Applications Modules||Level||Attendance||Price|
|Database Fundamentals||4||Mon 5-8pm||£800|
|Systems Support||4||Wed 5-8pm||£800|
|Project Management||5||Tue 9-12||£800|
- Creative and Digital Media Advanced Apprenticeship
- Cyber Intrusion Analyst Higher Apprenticeship Level 4
- Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship
- IT Professional Advanced Apprenticeship
- IT Professional Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Network Engineer Higher Apprenticeship Level 4
- Social Media and Digital Marketing Advanced Apprenticeship
- Software Developer Higher Apprenticeship Level 4
Professional IT Courses and Workshops
As the commercial arm of Colchester Institute, CI Business Solutions offers a range of IT Courses on an in-company basis for groups of staff who require training. These courses can be adapted to suit your business needs and requirements, and include courses on Microsoft Office programmes and Google analytics for your business.
BUSINESS TRAINING SOLUTIONS
In-house IT Courses Training:
CI Business Solutions has the answer…with our flexible training programmes.
Choose to tailor a standard course to your personal requirements or let us work with you to create your perfect bespoke training programme incorporating your policies if required. With our flexible delivery at your premises or a venue of your choosing you can be sure we will help you make the most of your budget.
For more information, to talk to one of our Business advisors, or to book a course, please contact us on (01206 712 727)