Maintaining the refinement and development of your own skills, or that of your staff through undertaking training courses and workshops, is integral for maintaining the progression and effectiveness of individuals across all industry sectors. Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the commitment to lifelong learning and achieving by which individuals can enhance their employability and career prospects, therefore ensuring they remain competitive and continue to be effective, proficient and knowledgeable in their employment field and industry sector.
- Apprenticeships and degree apprenticeships
- Professional industry accredited qualifications
- Employment focussed Higher Education qualifications
- Training and assessment services for the utilities industries
- Short courses and workshops for Business
Industry sectors include:
- Construction, Engineering, Energy and Ulilities
- Catering and commercial Enterprises
- Information Technologoy and Business
- Health and Science
- Digital and Creative Industries
Course Types – Choose the Right Training Method
Choosing the right course is essential for your satisfaction and the success of your business. As we offer a variety of course programmes we would like to describe your options so you can choose the right one for you and your organisation.