Salon Studies – Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy Courses
Our Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy courses are delivered by highly qualified tutors with a wealth of experience in the Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy industries and their professional expertise is valued by our students. There are excellent facilities and the well-equipped hair and beauty salons which are open to the public provide a realistic working environment.
The salons are open during term time and offer a wide range of treatments. Courses focus on the practical skills required for employment in the industry and include introductory diplomas and qualifications in hairdressing, beauty therapy techniques, aromatherapy, reflexology and body massage. If you feel you would benefit from learning while at work, hairdressing Apprenticeships are also available. Courses in beauty therapy and hairdressing are also available as part-time study.
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 (16-18 Year Old Learners)
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 (19+ Year Old Learners)
- Beauty Therapy Techniques Level 3
- Complementary Therapies Level 3
- Hairdressing and Beauty Therapy Level 1
- Hairdressing Level 2 (16-18 Year Old Learners)
- Hairdressing Level 2 (19+ Year Old Learners)
- Hairdressing Level 3
- Make-up Artistry Level 2 (16-18 Year Old Learners)