Student Policies and Procedures
Students enrolled on programmes at University Centre Colchester are required to agree to its Privacy Notice and abide by its regulations and student polices.
It is expected that students have read and understood the following student-related policies prior to commencing on a programme of study with University Centre Colchester.
Students studying on University Centre Colchester (UCC) programmes will be subject to the following policies and procedures.
- University of East Anglia Appeal Regulations
- University of East Anglia Common Masters Framework Regulations
- University of East Anglia Extenuating Circumstances Regulations
- University of East Anglia Internal Verification and Marking Policy
- University of East Anglia Partner Institution Regulations for Bachelors and Foundation Degree Awards
- University of East Anglia Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
* this policy should be read in conjunction with the UCC Academic Offence Procedures.
- UCC Fee Information 2022-23
- UCC Peer Observation Teaching Review Learning Walk Policy 2022-23
- UCC Quality Assurance Policy 2021-22
- UCC Strategic Plan 2021-24
- UCC Student Protection Plan 2022-23
- UCC Teaching and Learning Strategy 2021-24
- UCC Transfer Arrangements
- UCC Transparency Information 2022
- University Centre Colchester | Access and Participation Plan 2020-2025
- University Centre Colchester | Summary of 2020-21 to 2024-25 Access and Participation plan
The Student Protection Plan is a document that is approved by the Office for Students (OfS) that every University is required to have. It sets out what measures we have in place to protect you, as a student at University Centre Colchester, should a risk to the continuation of your studies arise and details how we would communicate with you about this.
The Access and Participation Plan sets out how University Centre Colchester will improve equality of opportunity for underrepresented groups to access, succeed in and progress from higher education.
For further information on any of the above please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.