Our degree programmes are validated by
the University of Essex.
Essex celebrated its 50th anniversary back in 2014, and is now one of the UK’s leading academic institutions, ranked in the top twenty universities for research excellence.
The University is ranked 6th amongst mainstream English universities for student satisfaction, and has a strong record in widening participation, attracting students from a diverse range of social and educational backgrounds. They are one of the most internationally diverse campus-based universities in the UK, with students coming from more than 130 countries.
The University has three campuses across Essex, and partnerships with a number of select education institutions across the region. They have 18 academic departments, teaching the areas of social sciences, arts, humanities, science and health.
The University of Essex offers:
- an outstanding campus-based student experience, achieving the 2013 Times Higher Award for Outstanding Support for Students.
- the opportunity to gain the transferable skills employers demand and to have the experience of a lifetime by working or studying abroad
- flexible course structures, with a wide range of optional modules
- a welcoming atmosphere for mature students and those with non-traditional qualifications
- a wide range of award-winning accommodation – rated top ten in the most recent Whatuni Student Choice Awards (2011)
- an active Students’ Union recognised as one of the top 20 in the UK in the Times Higher Education Survey 2013
For further details, please visit http://www.essex.ac.uk/.