University Centre Colchester’s degree programmes are validated by the University of Essex.
The University is ranked 6th amongst mainstream English universities for student satisfaction, and has a strong record in widening participation, attracting students from a diverse range of social and educational backgrounds. They are one of the most internationally diverse campus-based universities in the UK, with students coming from more than 130 countries.
The University has three campuses across Essex, and partnerships with a number of select education institutions across the region. They have 18 academic departments, teaching the areas of social sciences, arts, humanities, science and health.
The University of Essex offers:
- an outstanding campus-based student experience, achieving the 2013 Times Higher Award for Outstanding Support for Students.
- the opportunity to gain the transferable skills employers demand and to have the experience of a lifetime by working or studying abroad
- flexible course structures, with a wide range of optional modules
- a welcoming atmosphere for mature students and those with non-traditional qualifications
- a wide range of award-winning accommodation – rated top ten in the most recent Whatuni Student Choice Awards (2011)
- an active Students’ Union recognised as one of the top 20 in the UK in the Times Higher Education Survey 2013
For further details, please go to the website: http://www.essex.ac.uk/.