Mindfulness and Well-being Courses
Mindfulness Based stress reduction (MBSR) Testimonials
Debbie (course participant)
What is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness meditation is a practice that promotes greater self awareness of thoughts, emotions, behaviours and bodily sensations. It is the art of learning to pay attention more skilfully to your own self as well as the world around you. Mindfulness has been scientifically proven to reduce stress, boost the immune system and initiate brain changes that are linked to an increased sense of well being.
- Live in the present moment
- Improve emotional resilience
- Increase your wellbeing
- Improve your concentration, focus and self-awareness
- Release unhelpful thoughts and emotions
- Live a healthier and fuller life
- Improve work performance and creativity
- Sane New World – Ruby Wax (Funny and excellent account of Mindfulness and how it has helped Ruby manage her Bipolar)
- Get Some Headspace – Andy Puddicome (Very modern account of mindfulness for the 21st Century by a former Buddhist monk)
- Mindfulness: A Practical Guide to Finding Peace in a Frantic World – Professor Mark Williams
Take care of your employees and they will take care of your business….
As a business YOU CARE about your staff. Your aim is to have a team of dedicated, creative and open- minded individuals who can manage pressured situations and remain focused. As we have all experienced, happiness in the workplace is infectious to both employees and customers.
How would this work for you?
We can deliver this on site or provide you with in-house training to suit your needs. If you have a specific set of objectives and there is something that you would like us to create for you, please get in touch
|A||Half day||10am – 1pm or 2pm – 5pm|
|B||Full-day||10am – 4pm|
How can this work for my business? The Benefits:
- Reducing stress, anxiety and conflict
- Increasing resilience and emotional intelligence
- Improving communication and relationship skills
- Improving focus and the ability to step back and make an informed decision
- Embrace criticism leading to better discussions
- Enhancing existing Team Leader qualities.