Music courses geared up for 2020 and beyond!
- Large percentage of students gaining places at top music colleges (Leeds College of Music, Royal Northern College of Music, Guildhall School)
- A curriculum that enables students to become high level singers and musicians in order to pass any audition
- How to record and produce professional music in any style at college and then also at home.
- Expert coaching on planning a music career using YouTube, Spotify and other social media platforms
- Conservatoire level composition and music theory training
- A practical approach to online learning for 2020/2021
- Regular recording sessions
- Weekly performances
- Large concert hall with two concert grand pianos and professional live sound equipment
- 15+ Pianos
- Small and large practise rooms for all styles of music
- Large multitrack studio with grand piano
Course Leader for Music, Michael Allen BMus, MMus, MMP, FGSMD says…
“This course has been designed to get you wherever you want to get to in music. Whether that be at a University, Music Conservatoire or a career as a recording and performing musician, we can help you achieve your goal. The combination of high level musical training in any style with unrivaled practise, recording and performing facilities means we send our students towards a career in music. No question.
You wont find a course that has this level of industry relevance anywhere else”
Course Leader for Music Technology, Rhett Moir BA (Hons) says…
“The music industry is so diverse now and there are more opportunities to find employment than ever before. We have had ex-students mix gigs at Wembley, Compose for films and video games like Spiderman and Watch Dogs, DJ all over the world, Set up and work in recording studios and become award winning artists performing at Glastonbury. The collaborative nature of the courses and the skills you will build will mean you can thrive in either higher education or employment in the industry. I’m looking forward to working with you”