Motor Vehicle Studies
Our Motor Vehicle Courses are delivered by a dedicated team with a wealth of experience and excellent links with the industry.
Workshops are equipped with the latest technology and interactive training tools, and students gain the skills needed in the workplace through hands-on experience.
Further Education qualifications are available in maintenance and repair ( mechanics ), body repair and refinishing, and accident repair paint principles, and are designed to provide you with the knowledge needed for a career in the automotive industry.
If you feel you would benefit from learning while at work, Apprenticeships are also available in a variety of different pathways.
- Light Vehicle / Transport Maintenance Diploma Level 1
- Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Certificate Level 2
- Light Vehicle Maintenance Diploma Level 3
- Paint Refinishing and Vehicle Maintenance (Multi-Skills) Diploma Level 1
- Vehicle Accident Repair Paint Principles Diploma Level 2
- Vehicle Accident Repair Paint Principles Diploma Level 3
- Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (Mechanics) Certificate Level 1
An apprenticeship is your chance to gain valuable work experience whilst completing a nationally recognised qualification. Typically you will be expected to work full-time, with time spent away from the workplace at college to study for your qualification. The best part is that apprentices do real jobs, for real employers so you are paid while you learn.
- Motor Vehicle Body Repair or Body Fitting Advanced Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Body Repair or Body Fitting Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Advanced Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Paint Operations Advanced Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Paint Operations Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (Light Vehicle) Apprenticeship