- Career choice
- Progression Routes
- Higher Education
- Employability Skills
There is well a equipped Careers Centre containing information on careers and courses as well computer guidance software to help students choose and research suitable careers.
A dedicated careers adviser is available to undergraduate and postgraduate students .The adviser offers information, advice and guidance which includes employability related workshops and presentations,
The College subscribes to the Higher Education Careers Services Unit (HECSU), which supports the career services of universities and colleges in the UK. It is a major source of research and information on graduate careers and opportunities.
The Careers Guidance Service is accredited by the matrix Quality Standard for Information, Advice and Guidance and also the Recognition of Quality Award (RoQA) for Careers Education, Information, Advice and Guidance.
For further careers advice and guidance and support please contact email@example.com.
- Help you to change of choose your career
- Support you in finding learning and training that is right for you
- Give individual and peronalised advice to help you make the right choices
Our Learning Shops offers courses in IT, English, Maths and Employability. The Programmes offer a range of learning opportunities; this includes learning how to use a computer, improving literacy and numeracy skills. All our courses lead to nationally recognised qualifications. Courses are tailored so you can learn at your own pace, build confidence, aid career development or to help you get back into work.
The following services are available:
- IT User courses for complete beginners to Intermediate level
- English and Mathematic courses ranging from Entry Level to Level 2 qualifications
- Employability Courses to help you gain employment
- Information to take away on learning opportunities offered at Colchester Institute
- Advice on available courses at the Learning Shops