Catering and Hospitality Courses
Our Catering and Hospitality courses are delivered by tutors with a wealth of catering and hospitality industry knowledge and their professional expertise is valued by our students.
There are outstanding, state-of-the art training facilities including two busy public restaurants, extensive kitchens, bars and reception areas. Further Education qualifications offered include hospitality, hospitality supervision and leadership, professional cookery and chefs.
Higher Education programmes are designed to develop the essential skills and knowledge needed to have a successful management career in the hospitality industry, bringing together all the elements involved in management with a focus on the hospitality and service sector. Our Higher Education Centre provides a great range of specialist facilities for students including well-equipped teaching spaces and private study areas.
If this isn’t for you why not consider undertaking an Apprenticeship, which allows students to earn while they learn as well as gaining first-hand experience in a hospitality or catering environment.
A variety of short courses in Catering and Hospitality are also available.
Professional Food Safety Training for Businesses
- Award for Personal Licence Holders BIIAB Level 2
- CIEH Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety (Retail, Catering or Manufacturing)
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety (Retail, Catering or Manufacturing)
- Level 2 Award in Healthier Food and Special Diets
- Level 2 Award in Principles of HACCP
- Understanding and Control of Food Allergens in Catering