Accounting, ACCA & AAT Courses
Our AAT courses are delivered by tutors with strong backgrounds in the accounting and financial sectors and their professional expertise is valued by our students. There are well-equipped classrooms with interactive technology and specialist computer software including the industry standard Sage 50.
The AAT Diploma is a fast track to Level 3 and includes Level 2 units in Sage and bookkeeping. This Further Education programme will offer you with an introduction to accountancy, providing you with a firm grounding for future career progression.
Aimed at students who have completed their AAT level 4 with work experience in an industry environment, ACCA is a highly respected professional qualification, which equips students for a successful career in accountancy. It is a postgraduate qualification, which provides access and exemption to students who wish to pursue their studies at Masters level.
Apprenticeships at a range of levels are also available in this subject area, allowing students to earn while they learn, as well as gaining first-hand experience in a financial environment.
There are a number of professional CPD courses also offered, which would be most suitable for those already working in a business environment, but hoping to top up their knowledge in this field.
The Accounting and Business Foundation Diploma is a new full time course that offers students the opportunity to gain valuable skills to enter the work place in a business, accounts or financial environment, while achieving a nationally recognised and is particularly suitable for younger learners who wish to pursue a career in the financial world
- AAT Accounting Advanced Diploma Level 3
- AAT Accounting Foundation Certificate Level 2
- AAT Accounting Professional Diploma Level 4
- AAT Award Level 1
- ACCA Exam Practice Day (F4,5,6,7,8,9)
- ACCA F4 Corporate and Business Law
- ACCA F4 Corporate and Business Law Revision Day
- ACCA F5 Performance Management
- ACCA F5 Performance Management Revision Day
- ACCA F6 Taxation
- ACCA F6 Taxation Revision Day
- ACCA F7 Financial Reporting
- ACCA F7 Financial Reporting Revision Day
- ACCA F8 Audit and Assurance
- ACCA F8 Audit and Assurance Revision Day
- ACCA F9 Financial Management
- ACCA F9 Financial Management Revision Day
- ACCA P1 Governance, Risks and Ethics Professional Level
- ACCA P2 Corporate Reporting
- ACCA P3 Business Analysis Professional Level
- ACCA P6 Advanced Taxation
- ACCA P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance
- Bookkeeping & Accounting Software (SAGE) Certificate Level 2
- Accounting (AAT) Advanced Apprenticeship
- Accounting (AAT) Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Advising on Financial Products – Financial Advice Route Advanced Apprenticeship
- Advising on Financial Products – Financial Advice Route Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Providing Financial Services – Mortgage Advice Route Intermediate Apprenticeship